Shanina Shaik Nude Photography for GQ Australia February/March 2013 [HQ]


Shanina Shaik for GQ Australia February/March 2013
These have to be the most sensual photos of Shanina Shaik I’ve ever seen. She’s in familiar territory with the cotton briefs, but these are probably the best pictures of her that I’ve seen, by far. If you don’t know who she is, she’s a Victoria’s Secret model. They have pretty plain catalogs that I rarely post, but when GQ Australia gets Shanina in an isolated photo shoot, I’m all for it. She seems so at peace with only being covered by fur. If Shanina is going to more than just catalogs, I want to see them. You can check out these set of Shanina Shaik photos in the gallery.
View All Photos »

0 comments:

Post a Comment







 
Copyright © 2013. Head Nude Girls
Support by Nude Blog