Penny Mathis


Birthday: 1984
Nickname:Penny Mathis / Jenny P
Birthname:Jennifer Perez
Hometown:Pomona, CA
Assets:34DD, 5'1", 105 lbs. 34DD, 5'1" ...
Height:5'1
Job:Model
Ethnicity:White

I was born in Pomona California and raised through out the Southern California area my whole life. I love nothing more then my Southern California lifestyle weather it be basking in the Sun of Newport Beach or Living it up in the night life of Hollywood. For years as I grew up I loved to have my picture taken but never really considered myself at all fond of the camera. In most recent years I still love to have my picture taken yet now I've found myself as a women very fond of the camera and loving it, Which is why modeling has come to me with a bit of ease. Since 2006 I've celebrated my appearence on several Magazine Covers, International Ads, and Swimsuit Calanders. Modeling Assignment or Just being out on the town, I still very much consider myself a regular Southern California Girl.

























0 comments:

Post a Comment







 
Copyright © 2013. Head Nude Girls
Support by Nude Blog